- Energy wants to move.
- Energy wants to move in a particular direction in harmony with your anatomy and the functioning of the form.
- Energy flows depending on what it is trying to do.
- Energy wants to cross in small and large figure 8’s.
- All energies want to connect in the body.
- Energy needs space to move.
- Toxins in the physical body can interfere with the proper flow of energy.
- Your energy is affected by other people and events in your environment. Your energy affects other people your environment.
- Energies adapt to circumstances in a hierarchical fashion to help you survive or to try to make you healthier, even at the expense of other energies.
- Energy can form habits that may not change, even when the need for the habit disappears
- Energies can be re-patterned, and this is Energy Medicine.
*Private Energy Medicine Sessions are scheduled for 90 minutes each.
We do a detailed assessment of your energy systems and do corrections through movement, acupressure techniques, or balances. At the end of each session you leave with homeplay which assist in the retraining of your energy systems. Ideally one should do at least 8 to 10 sessions with a Certified EM practitioner to create a healthy flow of energy for the body, brain, and mind connection.
The goal of the EM sessions is to bring the energies of your body into proper flow and function which allows you to reduce your stress, boost your immune system, and allow your brain and body connection to heal and renew itself. (90 minute sessions are $100)
Energy Medicine Study Groups and Energy Medicine Workshops are listed under Workshops on this site.
- Principles of Energy Medicine
- Energies-both electromagnetic energies and more subtle energies-which are part of the dynamic infrastructure of the physical body are being retrained and corrected during an Energy Medicine Session.
- Health of those energies-in terms of flow, balances and harmony is reflected in the health of the body.
- When body is unhealthy/corresponding disturbances in its enegies can be identified and treated
- To overcome illness and maintain vibrant health, the body needs its energies to:
- move and have space/blocked by toxins, muscular or other restriction, prolonged stress or interference from other energies.
- move in specific patterns/in harmony with physical structures and function that the energies animate and support/Flow follows function.
- Cross over-at all levels, from the microlevel of the double helix of DNA extending to the macrolevel where the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body.
- The energies of the body maintain a balance with other energies of the body/the energies may lose their natural balance due to prolonged stress or other conditions that keep specific energy systems in a survival mode.